These super easy, low-fat meatballs have been a weekly staple in our home. They are delicious alone or paired with a healthy side.
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1 Finely Chopped Yellow Onion
- 2 Eggs
- 1 splash Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasonings
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat overn to 400°
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl with hands
- Form 1 inch meatballs and place ½ inch apart on foil lined, deep lipped baking sheet
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
This amazingly versatile dish can be enjoyed alone, or added to any dinner as the main protein. Whenever I am craving Carrabba’s, which is one of my FAVORITE high calorie dinners that are not part of my current nutritional routine, I pair these with 2-3 tbsp marinara sauce and a healthy noodle alternative (please see linked article for substitutes to your favorite pasta). I have also prepared these “meatballs” as an appetizer for parties I’ve hosted so that my hubby and I have a yummy app that will not blow our diet. People love them and have no idea they are actually healthy!
Serving: 4ounces | Sodium: 413mg | Cholesterol: 102mg | Calories: 162kcal | Fat: 4.1g | Protein: 23.8g | Carbohydrates: 2.6g